Description: The EM-406A GPS module from
based on the spectacular SiRF StarIII chipset. This complete module is built upon the same technology as the ET-301, but includes on-board voltage regulation, LED status indicator, battery backed RAM, and a built-in patch antenna! 6-pin interface cable included.
Please note that the grey wire on the communication cable is not pin 1!
NMEA Reference Manual
- Weight: 16g including cable
- 20-Channel Receiver
- Extremely high sensitivity : -159dBm
- 10m Positional Accuracy / 5m with WAAS
- Hot Start : 1s
- Warm Start : 38s
- Cold Start : 42s
- 70mA at 4.5-6.5V
- Outputs NMEA 0183 and SiRF binary protocol
- Smallest complete module available: 30mm x 30mm x 10.5mm