Description: This is a professional grade, weather-sealed 10 watt solar panel. Polycrystalline solar segments, mounted under tempered glass. They are rated at for 10w, 0.6 amps. Our tests with a multimeter showed 24 volts (open circuit) even when not in direct sunlight.
Junction box on the back with a rubber grommet to pass a wires into the box with a hold down strain relief. Inside there a pair of terminals to screw down your wires.
Here is a quick video that shows a test with a hobby motor, on a mostly overcast day:
- Dimensions: 14.5 W x 11.5 H x 1.0 D
- Cell type: Polycrystalline
- Nominal power Pmax[W]: 10W
- Voltage Mpp Vmp[V]: 16.8V
- Current Mpp Imp[A]: 0.6A
- Volt Open circuit Voc[V]: 21.4V
- Short circuit Isc[A]: 0.68A
- Max System Volt[V]: 715V