Description: The Solder : Time watch. An instant hit introduced at Maker Faire Bay Area in May 2011.
The Solder : Time started as a kit (that you assemble yourself) product. We saw far to many excited people sadly admit that they don't know how to solder. To make this really cool watch accessible to everybody, we are offering it assembled for a few dollars more.
- Great looking laser cut acrylic case
- Unique watch
- Clear front and back casing to show the internal electronics
- Adjustable wrist band
- Can be also be worn as a badge with optional badge clip.
- Long lasting battery, with special LED lighting method and very low power processor sleeping.
- Fully assembled and ready-to-wear Solder : Time Watch
- Velcro wrist strap