Retired: This product has been replaced by the Sippino 328. This page is for your reference only.
The Sippino™ is an Arduino clone which you can plug right into your solderless breadboard.
Designed to used with your breadboard, this easy to build kit may be configured a few different ways; as a SIP, DIP, Stand-alone, or free style.
- Comes with the ATmega168 pre-loaded with bootloader
- Works with the ATmega168 or ATmega328
- On-board ICSP connector
- Pin-out for optional FTDI USB to Serial cable
- Works with the Arduino software without any modiﬁcation to load your sketches
- Power LED
- All digital and analog pins are brought out to one edge in a straight line
- Comes with male pin headers
- Optional female pin headers can be found here.
- Small size: 2.35" x 0.95"
The Sippino ™ is programmed using the regular Arduino software. Your sketches can easily be loaded using the FTDI USB to Serial cable (not included), see the web page for more techniques.
Find lots more info and build instructions at the Sippino™ web page.