The Sippino™ is an Arduino clone which you can plug right into your solderless breadboard.
Designed to used with your breadboard, this easy to build kit may be configured a few different ways; as a SIP, DIP, Stand-alone, or free style.
- Works with the ATmega168 or ATmega328
- On-board ICSP connector
- Pin-out for optional FTDI USB to Serial cable
- Works with the Arduino software without any modiﬁcation to load your sketches
- All digital and analog pins are brought out to one edge in a straight line
- Optional female pin headers can be found here.
- Small size: 2.35" x 0.95"
The Sippino™ is programmed using the regular Arduino software. Your sketches can easily be loaded using the FTDI USB to Serial cable (not included), see the web page for more techniques.
Find lots more info and build instructions at the Sippino™ web page.
Note: This is the PCB only, you need to supply your own parts.