Retired: This product has been replaced by the Hot-air Rework Station - 303D. This page is for your reference only.
Description: Multi-function soldering and hot-air for maximum operation and minimum bench space! Unit comes with a heat gun, four nozzles, fine-tip soldering iron, iron holder with sponge, and gun holster that attaches to the side of the base. Air pump is built into the base so no external compressor is needed. The iron is a very capable iron (don't let the price fool you!) with a equally impressive hot-air gun.
- Includes four nozzles (A1124, A1130, A1196, A1197)
- Hot air gun adjustable from 100-500 °C (212-896°F)
- Iron temperature adjustable from 200-480 °C (392-896°F)
- Independent control of flow rate, gun temperature, and iron temperature
- Independent power switches
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- 110VAC Standard Power - 450W (max)
- ESD Safe
- 12 lbs. shipping weight
Be sure to checkout the Surface Mount Soldering Tutorial
Shipping Surcharge: This unit weighs a ton, well really more like 12lbs. Since our shipping is flat rate based the weight of this unit does not work out. Included in the price is a $20 shipping surcharge. The normal price of the unit is $174.95 but the cart includes the surcharge which makes it $194.95. NOTE: If you pick this item up in shop, then the price is just $174.95. The shipping surcharge also adds tracking and insurance.