One of each of the following Mifare Classic 1K tags - 5 in total!
- Credit card size
- 1" diameter 'laundry' clear tag
- 1" diameter 'laundry' white tag
- Key fob
These can be read by almost any 13.56MHz RFID/NFC reader but make sure it can handle MiFare cards as there are a few other encoding standards (like FeLica) They are tested and work great with the PN532 NFC/RFID breakout board
These chips can be written to & store up to 1 KB of data in writable EEPROM divided into banks, and can handle over 100,000 re-writes. You can use the PN532 NFC/RFID breakout board to read and write data to the EEPROM inside the tag. There is also a permanent 4-byte ID burned into the chip that you can use to identify one tag from another - the ID number cannot be changed.
S50 chip specification:
- 1 KiloByte (8 KiloBit) non-volatile EEPROM storage
- Built in encryption engine with 48-bit key
- 4 Byte unique identifier burned into the chip
- 13.56 MHz frequency